With the vision of providing the best air charter service in Costa Rica and Central America, our philosophy is based on three main principles: a highly personalized customer service, high security standards and a first class aircraft maintenance.
Where do we fly?
We operate IN and OUT of San Jose International Airport(airport code SJO/MROC) and from there all the airports that you can imagine all around the country and Central America. At the same time, we provide operations IN and OUT of Liberia International Airport, the second largest airport in the country, located in the province of Guanacaste (airport code LIR/MRLB).
Most popular routes out of Liberia(LIR/MRLB) and San Jose(SJO/MROC) airports:
- Liberia-San Jose
- Liberia-La Fortuna (Arenal Volcano)
- Liberia-Quepos (Manuel Antonio)
- Liberia-Drake Bay (Southern Pacific)
- Liberia-Tortuguero (Caribbean Sea)
- Liberia-Limon (Caribbean Sea)
- Liberia-Managua, Nicaragua
- Liberia-Costa Esmeralda (Rivas, Nicaragua)
- Liberia-Panama City, Panama
- Liberia-Bocas del Toro, Panama
- Liberia-David, Panama
With the situation at today’s local and international airports being so stressful, time consuming, and full of complications, we want to provide you with the best possible alternative for both corporate and personal travel.
Points of Origin
Your flight can originate almost anywhere in the continental USA. We can land and take-off from most small airports and have the ability to originate flights from all the major airports across the US, Canada, Central and South America. Whether you final destination is Europe, the Americas, or the South Sea Islands, we will get you there in style, in complete safety, and in absolute comfort.
Some of our points of origin in the US are:
• Los Angeles • Phoenix • Las Vegas
• All California • Dallas • Chicago
• New Orleans • Miami • New York